Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy

2:52 AM


It should be illegal to be this happy. It feels scary to feel this safe. Perfection is overrated. It makes me wonder when the antagonist will jump out from it's hiding and bring with it a ruckus. Right now, I feel like a gigantic hypocrite. For doing all those things that couples do that I used to cringe at. I feel like a hypocrite for saying that trust comes at a hefty price. It used to.

I guess happiness really does await all of us. The big of us, the small of us... All you have to do it is wait. And seek. And never give up. This has to some extent renewed my spiritual faith. Eversince speaking to mumzo, I have been forced by the bf to take off two minutes everyday to pray =O. Hardly feels like an effort.

All that's on my mind right now is the finals. And this one last assignment that's sucking the life outta me.

1 comments:

tha said...

it's never a guilt to be happy. it's what you deserve babe.
i on the other hand should be the guilty one for not being the 'faithful' reader from outside of Malaysia... :( as i mentioned in my latest, i will make this a regular as i learned that things shouldn't be taken for granted. esp our friendship. i miss you so very much dimi. shame that i can't see u soon :( but i'd least hope that i can climb my way back up the ladder of being one of your besties again :s love u to bits! xoxo