Sunday, October 11, 2009

Puurrrrfect Day

12:35 PM


Weather was super nice the whole of yesterday. It's just too bad that had to be stuck in my room completing my 201 report. Glad to say I have that off my list for now. But I had to skip the BFM OhanaMii gathering at the domain just to complete the entire thing. Bummed out coz I couldn't go but I suppose at times like these priorities have to be set apart from leisure.... Whatever the case, I forced Melitta and Jess to go for a walk with me at the domain later that evening coz too much cooping up was just plain unhealthy. Especially in such nice weather. There was this group of people playing some awesome drum beats in the middle of nowhere. Honestly, we all wanted to break out into a bongo dance. But common decency stopped us from doing so.


Spring's been acting up a lot. Sometimes it's super nice and sunny. Other times it gets colder than winter!


The museum at the domain. I jog this path whenever it's not getting cold. Jogging in the domain is more therapeutic than treadmills. But in the winter, the pressure builds up in my ears and it hurts. Which offsets the therapy.


getting off the canon after the picture below was taken.


She's seemingly looking far and wide into my arse.


Front of the museum.I wonder why we never posed here before.


Later at night, Kailas, Mel and I went to the Divali Mela celebration at the viaduct. There were SO many stalls selling food and clothes and bangles and bindi and henna and MORE foood. And you didn't even have to walk, it was so crowded that the crowd pushed you into motion. Never have I been surrounded by so many Indians in my life! Even more than dodgy places in Malaysia. Except, these people weren't that much dodgy. Everyone just minding their own business which is exaclty how I liked it. Met up with cute stuff and his friends there. O man. I adore his friends. They actually make an effort to try and get me to feel comfortable around them. Always asking if I'm alright or hungry and trying to make conversation. Honestly, the best ever! Thank you Shanika, Bharat, Dhara, Sukhy, Purdy, Priya, and everyone else who was there and don't read my blog.... And I'm glad my friends adore cute stuff just as well.


He's good with them. Having coffee after the three of us split samosas and chappatis at the stalls.


And then there were the fireworks. So niiiice! they illuminated the sky and cute stuff and I got back to the viaduct just in time to see them!


Was awesome watching the fireworks in the arms of another. Coz as you would've guessed, I have never had such pleasure. Ahhhh. happay happay happayyyyyy!

Ok man. I HAVE to stop blogging! What is this?!?!?

0 comments: