Thursday, May 7, 2009

Graduation

1:24 AM

The commerce student graduation was held wednesday morning and more than one friend invited me to traipse along to Albert Park to capture the moment on film. And just that I did, especially in support of some of my very awesome friends.
Namely, Trish who has been a strong guiding force to me in this foreign land in which I now reside. She looked really pretty in all the regalia of a graduating candidate. =)

Albert Park - this is where most uni students gather for picture taking moments after their graduation. It was brimming with people that morning.

Trish was uber happy with the gifts that we got her and her family wasn't around so we pretty much made up for it.

A splendid wednesday morning! Can't wait for my turn...

It's getting REAL cold in Auckland. =(

0 comments: