Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mummy's day

2:31 AM

Dear mummy and patti,

Today was yet another busy day for me. I've been having one too many lately. But in the midst of rushing here and there to do this and that, all I could think about was the fact that I did not speak to the both of you on this rather auspicious day (altho I will be calling patti in a little bit....) Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!
I love you both very much and somehow, being a million miles away from the two of you just emphasizes the feeling. Mumsy, I hope you're having a good time in Thailand with Thrishie and you'll be all happy when u come back and see this up. I wish I could do something more meaningful, or at least be able to talk to you just to make sure you've had a splendid painless day with vanquished worries and never ending feel good moments. But coz I can't, here's my little way of saying I loved you ten dollars yesterday, an abundance today, and enough to save the entire nation from hate, suffering and war in the days to come.


For being my security blanket from the time you held my fat baby body in your arms..... and everyday after that........


For being better than Martha Stewart when it came to everything that had to do with anything...


For being able to bring out the kid in you every now and then........


For inducing peace and serenity when we got all worked up......


For being the coolest, most outgoing mother a girl could ever wish for...........
For loving me despite my outrageous bitchy moments...........
For the vast amount of faith and trust that you have in me.................

For the sacrifices you make, not only for Thrishie and me, but also for the people that you care around you.............

For the glow that radiates from within you and the genes that you have passed on to me ;)

And last, but far from the least, for the values you have taught me and the things you have said to me and the letters that you write to me and the things that you do for me and the pain that you endure to see me through joy.......
I don't think there's enough love to go around. I don't think there ever will be. I love you more than anything in this whole wide world mummy!!!!!!!!!!
Lots and lots and lots of love,
Dimi

1 comments:

Cassie said...

ahhh dme i miss your granny haha