Friday, May 1, 2009

Gala Night

6:44 AM

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the day that today turned out to be. It was just one of those days when Murphy's Law had no ability to extend it's tentacles over.....

Huia Formal 09 : themed Masquerade Ball

The most fun I've had in the LONGEST time....

The most I've laughed in ages........

Not to mention, the most I've eaten ever since I got to Auckland. Foooooood!

It was good to leave worries behind for a night. Work resumes tomorrow. And if I die before Monday, at least I had this last night of lasting memories to cherish....

ps : I watched X men today and thought it kinda sucked. Laughable!! Ryan Reynolds should never leave the set of Scrubs.
pps: more pictures to be uploaded on Facebook soon.

4 comments:

ReShMe said...

i know that dress!!!
u look awesome!! bring it here to perth ok! :D mwah!

Dimi said...

I'm not an online shopaholic like u n leez la. I only have so many dresses. LOL. Thanks babe! I will bring it with me. heheeheheh mwaaaaaaaaah. can't wait!

ReShMe said...

eh im not as bad as leez ok! she needs a new wardrobe!! ~bleah
and ur not wearing any of my dresses, so bring enough! :p heheh
mwah!! cant wait also!!!

Dimi said...

NO WAY reshme, i am wearing ur dresses! I'm poor! =( can't buy ne. and besides, it's not like I'm stealing it. =P i won't be able to get there if my luggage bag's too heavy. LOL.