Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Red Carpet Affair

5:56 AM



Finally. Managed to upload pictures of the UMSA Ball.... The entire roll is on facebook for preview. So these ones are just randoms that I chose as fillers.





The peeps at my table - table 22. All looking dashing and posh ;P





The guys, from left : JL, Tuan, Vim and KS





And the babes. fm left : Quinyee, me, SuLyn and Wei-Yuen. I took a picture of the couple at our table as well, but didn't load it coz my internet connection's giving me shit.





I like this picture! Not merely coz of the guy but coz u can see the whole length of the gown AND the red carpet. AND u can also see how short I truly am. LOL.


Off to bed now. ;)

2 comments:

mike said...

sexxxxaaayyyy...

exam stress. ta!

looking good i c :p

Dimi said...

Chuaaaaaaan Jiiiiiiin! I've started calling ppl by their chinese names now. Hehe.

Thanka Mr Woo! Someone told me Thanka is a euphemism for arigato. Exam stress? Awww. Poor you! Treat is as a form of training for the time when u finally end med school and find urself buried six feet under more than mere stress.

And finally. I miss you!