Thursday, December 6, 2007

Numero Dos??

7:31 AM

Sorry for the long blogging hiatus guys. I have been occupied with trying to find a way to avoid staying at home… Not that I stay at home much anyway, but this period of not doing/having to do anything is killing me.

I went for a job interview yesterday at an events company. The interview was a bit disturbing. I will not elaborate. It seemed like all the job applicants were Indians. Seemed a little odd to me coz I’ve never been for an interview in which all the job applicants were of one particular race. Anyway, I got a call later that evening congratulating me on being one of the short listed candidates. Training was supposed to be today. But the interviewer had stressed to me previously that this job required long hours, an impeccable amount of confidence and lotsa traveling. I knew I could pull it off, I just didn’t know if I wanted to this month in particular. So I turned down the offer. I still wanna work. Some position that requires me to work only part time and not 9-5.

Am getting restless. I have really big plans for rotaract right now. I need to hit all my targets before I leave so I’m thinking of planning something hUUUge. Will talk to my members soon.

I met a Chris (interactor NOT rotaractor) yesterday. Was at Bangsar Complex with my mom and he stopped right in front of me and said ‘hi’. I was stunned at first but then I began to recognize him from the interact conference. Was nice of him to come and say hi. Plus, he was one of the cute ones.

Argh, what’s wrong with me. I feel so restless. Like I need to do something. Well, at least you get to read 2 blog entries today. I wrote the other one earlier but didn’t post it. Just updated the rotaract blog also…. Carwash and fellowship updates are available there; click the RCBS link on my blog.

Laters people!

0 comments: