Thursday, August 23, 2007

D BRAT's back, before she's off again.......

6:24 AM

I'm BAaaaaaaaaackkkkk!

Whoa! A lot has happened in the last few days! I had a great half an hour or so net surfing and catching up with everyone. Thank God for blogs!

Kuching was awesome! Everything about it.... 4 days was all it took for me to make a whole lot of new friends, to learn that journalism is not all that it's cut up to be on the surface and to explore (...albeit not fully) a very cultural land.

Will blog about it soon. I'm just so freakin lazy right now. ANd i have to pack! Yet again for the Asia Pacific Rotaract Regional Conference (APRRC) at Malacca tomorrow. I haven't even unpacked! Sigh!

In the mean time, watch out for the Sunday STAR.... My pictures might not appear but u'll get a good picture of what happened in Kuching. 8 page pullout k!!!

And she's off again!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Eunice said...

DIMITHIRAAAA!!

hey darlhhhhn, how you doing? :D
we're on teh noos today!
haha, semi-edited but still there.
it was awesome meeting you lah, kapish.

ooh you're a rotaractor! spiffy :D

by the way, you write awesome. seriously! pingpongpiang serious. haha i can identify with the stuff. i'm such a worry packer also lah! an impulsive worry packer... ;)

now you take care of yourself beautiful! take pix and blog all about it ;) xoxo.

Dimi said...

hi Eunice!!!!!
So awesome to hear from u!!! Haha. I saw us on the sunday news, mostly you, (holding coffee bean...or was it twig???), but anyhow, it ws nice re reading the BRATs journey. I would really really Lurve to catch up with you sometime soon tho... Mayb we could go shopping or watch a movie or sum thing... Tell me kayz... Can't wait to hear from you!

I'm sure you write really well tooo!

Lots of lurve from me... Muaxies!