Friday, July 6, 2007

8:55 PM

Was there a point when you felt like you had SO much to say, so much to reveal, So much talk about?
Have you been deprived of the opportunity to reveal all that's been weighing you down?
And if you have, did you suddenly feel like there was nothing else to say despite searching your brain in desperation??
Silence.Period. -the listener

Firstly, I would like to seize this opportunity to convey my deepest and most sincere apologies to people that have intentionally/accidentally snapped my pictures in the past. Regrettably, I admit to ruining those pictures due to my un-photogenic features and my inability to pose appropriately. Beginning today, I pledge to stand in front of the mirror for at least 10 minutes before i sleep and observe my face/body/posture in every angle in order to fulfill my new resolution of transforming into a commercial being. Photos won't be ruined, eyes won't be cauterized with the word 'jakun', i won't be mocked and will probably run the risk of becoming as vain as Nirmal (..lol, jk!!) and everyone will end up a winner. So there! My new goal which i shall aim to achieve by year's end...

I think i'll be acquiring panda eyes in a weeks time. I've been waking up so freakin early just so i can still swim in the morning and juggle work without losing my social life all together. But it's tiring!!! I just collapse on my bed as soon as i get home and will myself never to get up again only to endure the same vicious cycle the following day... Sigh! Even so, I'm not ready to lose either one... I wanna earn money!!! I wanna meet my friends!! I wanna feel the rush of endorphins and not lose my stamina!! So I tell myself that it'll only be a month. But amidst those self consoling moments I can't help but wonder, how the heck am i gonna survive when i really go out to fulfill my niche in society??

Yesterday was Mike's belated birthday celebration at Italliannies at the Curve..
Fact : Both, Italliannies and TGIF are owned by the same company hence the huge guffaw during bday celebrations.......
The highlight of the celebration was when they asked him to stand on the chair while they sang merrily and he said, "you guys are gonna pay for this!!" *rolls over in laughter* It was funny and pretty surprising that he didn't put up any sorta fight/protest before climbing on the chair... But then again, guys would appear wimpy if they decline to do it so i guess he was just being a man's man, right Mike?? LOL... I have the whole 'moment' recorded on my camera so replays? Anyone? Girls, just some useful advice-if you ever go to TGIF/Italliannies for your bday in the presence of friends, just wear a skirt... A short one preferably.. There is no way in hell they'll make you get on the chair.. You can sue em for sexual harassment if they persist.. Hee..

Anyway, the rest of the night proceeded with lotsa complicated Transformer talk which i cannot and will not bother to fathom, a walk to McDs and back, more picture taking and a long drive back home. We also discovered the new age woman.. One who selflessly surrenders her comfort and sleep, one who would walk the extra mile just to make sure her male accomplices are safe in reaching the creature comforts of their homes, one who complains while and after doing these just to ensure that the male kind evolves into better human beings (...which might never happen)....

That said, saying goodbye becomes harder each time.. Like it or not, that is how it is going to be like from now on wards. Xandria Ooi wrote a very good column that i completely connected with in the papers on Wednesday..... To keep friends, we must make time for them and not take time/distance for granted. If waking up early means freeing up some time and space in the evenings for family and friends, then so be it. I'm willing to sacrifice a little of my sleep and transform into a complete log during the weekends just so i can keep those dearest to me close to my heart......

Gotta run... Am required for printing job.....

0 comments: