Thursday, July 19, 2007

Shout outs

7:12 AM

This post is dedicated to a couple of my friends who I'm so proud of at the moment....

Chyi
Congrats on the whole LWS thingy. I'm sure you worked ur ass off for this and I'm really proud that you're so eager and excited about it. And without a doubt the night will be a huge success although i won't be there to let out the most high pitched shriek ever as soon as you start strutting ur stuff....... My prayers and crossed fingers will alwiz be with you while I'm in Kuching, hopefully not fighting off ne kucings. All the best k, hopefully it'll be a glittery, glam event, just like u want it to be.

Lee Hua
This might be a little late but I really wanna congratulate u on the whole train thingy. I'm so ignorant to have just found out about it, what with you appearing in the mass media and all... But really, I'm so proud to have a friend who's chasing her dream and enjoying every second of it although it involves practically zero sleep and tiresome days. You go girl!!

Jas
Who has currently vanished from my radar... Hope ur well. Was alwiz proud of u for becoming harvard bound...... Can't wait to get there!!

And to all of my other friends who've just existed in my life. Ur mere existence is a blessing in itself....

1 comments:

Adeline said...

haha...
everyone should chase their own dreams
i want to say more but it'll not be a comment anymore, it'll be an essay.lol