Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I'm NOOOTTTT here!! sshhhhh!

1:05 AM

got on the pc to upload songs from JJ's pen drive and (all of a sudden!) i found myself ere!! these naughty little fingers!!!

Just wanted to let ALL my faithful blog readers know that my article on the youthmalaysia website is out. Yea yea, signed the contract ages ago but editing and all is a hassle plus i started to write just before mocks so walla! Ze product of mia blood, sweat and tearz, we finally havez eet! Zis zelicious supreme delight! Just go to youthmalaysia.com and it's right there.... under 'Insight'... With my name and all... *nose begins to swell, more like throb!* I'm soooo prouud! Good to know that i don't suck in at least one thing....

Bio today was BLEH! Left out two questions, wrongly answered one which i so B****y hell knew how to do and lost about 4 marks for miscellanous stuff that i knew but forgot, makes a grand total of 12??? i think?!!? ROAR!

Worry worry worry! Worry defines me!

GP's tomorrow.... Superb! Just great timing, wheeeeeeeeee! Let me swim in self satisfaction. I am soooo gonna ace this paper..... It's like having a cat in the bag. Cake! Pie! Sweet!

'-' In case u didn't sense it, that whole paragraph was a truckload of sarcasm... Catherine Fong! You're my idol! Although i've never met you! I only have nice things to say about you! I connect with your thoughts, you inspire me! I wish i could inspire people the way you do through your essays..... Enough already! I've said all these wondeful things about you, could you just pretty please exorcise my body and sit this paper for me??

I will do well for A2. I will! I will! I must! I will! I have to! MUST WILL HAVE TO MUST WILL HAVE TO MUST WILL HAVE TO MUST WILL HAVE TO MUST WILL HAVE TO MUST WILL HAVE TO MUST WILL HAVE TO MUST WILL HAVE TO MUST WILL HAVE TO MUZWEELLLLHAVETOO...

You know how they say when you say stuff a lot and long enough, you start to believe it??? Well, it doesn't work!

*looks at the clock* SHRIEK!

Ciaozy!

PS: Daniele! I sincerely hope you get well soon! My prayers go out to you today! Lotsa HUGS AND KISSES.......

0 comments: