Thursday, December 3, 2009

8:43 AM

Just got back from some fashion show thinga majig with leeza. Ugh. I regret eating McDs so late at night. With curly fries some more! As if i am not already curly enough. sigh. Tummy rumbles. Which has led to subsequent rubbish blogging at this hour.

Coming back to Malaysia and spending the past few days here has made me realize how everyone here seems to be so preoccupied with their images that just figuring out what to wear on a daily basis can make you seem like you are facing murder charges in the supreme court. Even more so than I imagined it to be. I thought I'd come back here with the minimals since shopping here is so good for obvious reasons and then I'd go back equipped for a brand new year. But as I rummaged through my closet today for something mildly appropriate to wear for the fashion show, I felt this tinge of regret that I'm not usually one to keep up with the rise and fall in trends... Laidback comfort and sedate styles work for me...

Singapore awaits in a couple of days...=)

0 comments: