Friday, June 12, 2009

HumDrum

1:26 PM

If I didn't know better, I'd think Auckland is a town for joggers. I don't know how these people have the will and determination to wake up at the crack of dawn and run down the city with their Nikes or Reeboks or whatever it is they wear right in the middle of winter! And speaking of winter, I don't know what's wrong with it! Somedays it's just below 2 degrees and other days you just wanna throw off your coat and run with the wind.

Anyhowzah, things have been good. I just wish my attention span was longer and I didn't sleep so much. That way, I'd be able to maximize my study hours.

I watched Transformers for the 2nd time yesterday. Please don't ask me why. What I will tell you is I enjoyed it more this time around. Perhaps it was the company. Or perhaps it was coz I was so tired from all the studying that watching vehicles transform into autobots was the best damn thing that had happened to me all week.

Whatever the case, I can hardly wait to........


Return Home..... =) it has been ONE LONG semester!


....stop looking at powerpoint slides.. eek.


OR bother about neuroimaging studies.... like wtf man.


and bloody bugger, I need to stop taking pictures of my distorted faces whenever I get bored.

off to the library now. wooooh. Exciting!

0 comments: