Sunday, May 24, 2009

Road to Perdition

12:36 AM

I got back from uni on saturday after semi completing a game theory assignment with wei-yuen and saw this white box with a red cross stamped on the front of it just outside my room. suspiciously, i dug into it and found lemsip, a strepsil and an apricot flavoured granola bar together with a note from Kailas! The girl is so sweeeeeeeet! She knew I was sick so she went ahead and put together a care package for me. Just when you think people like this don't exist in the world today, reality defies it....


the note that came with the box

Kailas is awesome!!!

Anyhowzah, i'm pretty glad my assignment load has lightened with only one left for submission. I still have a couple of things to do, like STUDY for example. One month to finals. In fact, less tha one month. I have to reapply for my student visa. And then for my holiday visa. And book my tickets to Perth. Things get ticked off the list but new additions are inevitable...

Apart from falling sick, I'm also dealing with a bout of personal problems. Is this month some sorta mating month? I thought when these problems came along, I'd immediatly know what to do. And I'd most definitely relish the feelings that came with it. But nothing can be further from the truth. Coz most of the time, I am concerned about not hurting others which makes me compromise my feelings a lot.

ah well. just to forget it all, I agreed to follow Adelynn and Shoggi on their mission to the bay late saturday night. Mind you, the journey takes half an hour on a bus so us deciding to walk there was actually pretty crazy la. Especially in the freezing weather that seems to haunt auckland these days.


starting our journey, this was taken in front of grafton bridge where construction is in abundance. Adelynn was sposed to be in te picture but she cut herself out.. lol


you're free to behave as you like in auckland after a certain time on saturday nights coz practically everyone is drunk.... our attempt at blending in

yea babey, we so ghettoooo
Adelynn and the Hamannop with my cell phone as out make believe jukebox....

The dude cracks me up ALLLLL the freaking time!

the sign says Mission Bay.... this was on the motorway

the beginning of the coastal drive

Adelynn's crazy hyper!

see what i mean?
water in the back drop....

=)

they have fountains where we can refill our water bottles... possibly for the early morning joggers.


late night elopers...

hehe...

leaving the city behind....

our attempt at jumping shots : FAIL


with a make shift kayak

we wanna hire skates!!!

lol. my attempts at posing humiliate me!!

awww! this was after two hours of walking when we had to take a break coz Adelynn pulled a muscle.

but she wasn't deterred in her hyperness.

last photo of the day, at least in my camera. my hands were numb at this point. approximately three hours of walking.....
Mission to the bay : semi success.

0 comments: