Saturday, April 25, 2009

Uncalled For

4:20 PM

This was meant to be the weekend that I was supposed to spend studying at a quiet corner for my two economic tests on Monday and Tuesday respectively....

But..... what did I do?


I attended Yuennie's 20th at Mink Cafe in Parnell out of buddy obligations in the late afternoon...


It was a joint birthday thing with both Yuen and Sam turning 20... Nathan made the cake. Pure delish! Oreo and chocolate base, cream cheese with white chocolate in the middle topped with white chocolate mousse. Even a bite is lethal.


Sam, Yuen and me


Later at night, the girls and I went to Globe. We were supposed to go to Studio on K Road coz Nish got us free tickets for the RnB night but Studio was so not happening when we got there so we headed into the city instead. Lotsa adventures and misadventures that time refuses to allow me to elaborate on.
The weekend that I was meant to be studying. I spent out. How so very typical. I'm paying my dues now.
Toodles!

0 comments: