Saturday, January 24, 2009

Gift ideas

1:14 AM

The debut of my bday wish list. The last few years have seen me through tragedous birthday gifts. Sorry if I come off sounding like a total bitch. But I like to put a lot of thought into the gifts that I buy for people. And I don’t think it’s unfair for me to demand the same from others. If you’re going to buy me something, it might as well be something that I WILL use and not lie in some deep dark corner, collecting dust. The most meaningful gifts need not be expensive, in fact, I wouldn’t mind if it didn’t cost a single cent =) Hand made gifts are THE bomb!!!! I adore almost aneeething hand made. But if you’re pressed for time OR in a creative rut, then this might help…..

1. Bangles from Diva or Forever 21 (if ur getting them from Diva, I want either the brown ones OR the green ones!!!)

2. At the moment, I’m into long beady chains that does heaps when you wear them with plain tops…. (choose wisely,
I’m more bohemian chic than hip hooker or sexy seductress)

3. Levis jeans (…..considering you don’t know my size and I am not about to reveal it publicly, I will settle for money to buy a pair ;D)

4. Tickets to Rihanna’s concert. Please buy at least 2 coz there’s no way in hell I’m goin alone.

5. A trip to Singapore and back

6. Speakers for my laptop (….hehehe, Bobbieee!!!)

7. A new super fab looking purse, I’m done with the short ones, I want the longer ones this time so that I don’t have to bend my cash notes ne more. Oh. N look for ones with a ginormous amount of card compartments.

8. Anything from Room Interior. I LOVE that place!

9. An uber cool cookbook with a millions of vegetarian/fishetarian recipies =) Do pay attention to serving sizes and keep in mind the availability of the ingredients in NZ

10. An uber cool cereal bowl from Ikea which can double up as a noodle bowl and if you get me this, u MUST get me matching uber cool chopsticks to go with it….

11. A complete set of stabilo ink pens in as many different colours as possible. I can’t possibly make notes without these and haven’t been able to find them since I got back. I only see individual ones for sale =(.

12. A spa voucher. I want massage!!!

13. A scarf and beanie to keep warm in NZ. Please don’t get me ones that you KNOW I won’t wear.

14. I wouldn’t mind a cute looking bag… I quote cute looking.
15. Awesome cds…

Note : NO chocolates or plush toys!!!!!!!

0 comments: