Monday, July 14, 2008

Results are Out

4:26 AM

OMG OMG OMG so happee! I got an A for econs!! Very unexpected. I was expecting a B at the very most. Perhaps a B+. But I got an A. *Jumps for joy* My other scores weren't thaaaat bad either. A for stats, B+ for psych which I think I deserved due to all my last minute double whamy crammy sessions and a B for politics, which sucks. Coz I had like two weeks to study for it but only scraped through. Then again, two weeks does not compensate for a whole semester of slacking off so yea.... Serves me right. I know it's a bit silly that I keep putting up my grades for the whole world to see but I'm not one of those kiasu peeps who keep it a secret in fear of people finding out and plotting some uber fail proof ploy of mass destruction onto them...

Seriously, I think there was something direly wrong with me this sem. I slacked. I even astonished myself at how lightly I sometimes took things. My concentration seemingly evaporated into thin air even during "intense" study sessions. Sigh. I hereby pledge to never let this recur next semester. I don't think 6 months of doing absolutely nothing brainy after A levels is a very good idea. It transformed me into a slob.

Off to watch Love Actually now. Again. British romance. How do we grow outta it?

You know you love me!

xoxo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.