Thursday, July 24, 2008

Rays of Light

4:18 AM

It's been a week since uni started and for some reason, I feel so much livelier this semester... I don't know if it's some psychological effect or if a couple of new subjects with exciting prospects was all I needed to inject some vigour into my ordinary days.

Went to watch Mamma Mia a couple of days ago with Su Lyn, Trish and JoBanana. Very recommendable. It's such a feel good movie!!! And I loved the songs from ABBA. Watching Pierce Brosnan singing? Priceless! Completely hillarious. Turns out, even James Bond has flaws of his own!

Can't write much coz in need of some much needed snooze time. But here are some pictures of our last outing. Hulu Cat. Frequented by Asians. Made famous by the most perfect bubble tea in the whole wild world. SO perfect, it makes one jelak after ample amount of thick liquid that comes in a giant glass infiltrates all the pores in your tired soul.


Why is it called Hulu Cat? Coz the place is filled with cats, all over, top down, left to right. Hulu - coz it's in the ulu region of Anzac Avenue. Tht is just a wild guess..........


Left to right : Tuan gettin all gung ho about a car mag, Hairi getting al gung ho abtTuan and Bali getting all kung pao (wth???) about his mango egg pudding drink.... TARO IS THE BEST!!!!

Azhan while playing Cho Dai Dee.......


Allan and Tuan, still gung hoing with the mag


Wasn't long before he shifted his focus on the cat. Too bad, Mr Cat wasn't too happy about being propped on some stranger's lap.......


And there's me, trying to look all sexaaaaaay..... Couldn't take a pic with Vim who was next to me coz there's this rumour (RARH ALLAN!) about us having a thing for each other...... Absolutely false la k!!!

Elsewhere.......

My room is being embellished by a spectrum of light every morning when the sun rises and every evening when the sun sets. Thanks to this glass diamond thingy that Bobbie got JoBanana and me when he went to Wellington to spend time with his family.


It hangs by my window and dangles around in the wind.


A rainbow on my ceiling


And another on my floor....

Here's wishing your days were glorified with rainbows as well! Gotta run. Updates might be infrequent from here on forth due to workload and uni assignments. Many appologies if u keep stumbling upon the same page everytime you visit.

You know you love me!

xoxo

ps: Cassie, sry for not doing ur tag. I was a tad lazy to think of six of everything.......

4 comments:

mike said...

what the heck is a tag? and nice hair. lol. vim? im telling nirmal..

Dimi said...

Hieeee Mike! Was tht a sarcastic compliment? coz my hair looks matted....

Oh, u know one of those little things tht hang outta the clothes u buy indicating the price and containing a bar code and other compressed info? Yes. Those lil things are called tags. T-A-G-S.

Nirm is too detached from the cyber world to be told. Mwahahhaahahhahahahaahhaahha.

mike said...

fyi, a "nirmal" is what we call a prehistoric creature with, obviously, no internet access.

no i wasnt being sarcastic.. maybe i saw wrong then? cant be bothered to recheck UR HAIR.....

Dimi said...

Hehehe. I spose I should say thanx for the compliment then.

R u implying tht I have hots for a prehistoric creature then? Gee Mike. 1st the I kissed a girl song on youtube, n then this... I am beginning to take offense!