Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Crazy Sixers

12:46 PM

6 people to tag
this tag ends here........
altho, I would like to see these ppl do the tag
Su Lyn
Melissa
Pet

6 things I am passionate about
milo
friends
family
sleep
exercise
writing

6 things I say too often
O man....
Omigod
whatever
Iwuzlike....
though
I Know!!!!

6 books I've read recently
The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy
Biology Seventh Edition - Campbell and Reece
Intoductory text to Psychology - Tony Lambert et al
The Two Cities, a Medieval Review
The Various Haunts of Men, Sussan Hill
The Kiss of Lamourette

6 songs than I can listen to over and over again(for now)
The Verve Pipe - Freshman
La Demeure d'Un Ciel - Camille
Breathless - Corrine Bailey Ray
the ascent of Stan - Ben Folds
This Boy - James Morrison
Ayo Re Saki - AR Rahman

6 things I learnt
the grass is not always greener on the other side
always carry an umbrella in your bag when you go out
do NOT study last minute, especially when you're in uni
being able to use the microwave doesn't equal being able to cook
good friends don't come easy
scour and ask first before buying stuff.....

2 comments:

mike said...

Interesting that the no.1 of ur "songs i can repeatedly listen to" is about a suicidal girl and a bast*rd of a guy who's guilt stricken.
maybe because its easy to related to...



(bloody hope not -_-)


heh..its a good song. bet u downl...bought em of IT-orrents-UNES. gj. :)

Dimi said...

heheheh. I had in on repeat in my ipod for the longest time ever. Weird how the words didn't bring much meaning to it. LOL.

WRONG!

I actually got it off a friend's cd. Had to beg him for it coz it had all the good songs. :))) Too bad Katy Perry's I kissed a girl wasn't in it. But then, there's always Shasha's blog for tht...