Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Crappy Connection Makes an Incomplete Day 3

2:10 AM

I think my internet connection is going from bad to worse!! I am so gonna upgrade... I tried uploading these pictures all throughout my sem break which was the whole of last week in case you're wondering, and all the while the annoying "refresh page" window kept popping up. I swear! I was this *pinch of salt action* close to pulling out all my hair. What's frustrating is, I have more pictures to put up on my little social gatherings over the holidays (more like study break) but I can't bear to go through all the hassle again. Sigh.

Anyhoo, enjoy the pix. Can't blog much today coz I have an economics test tomorrow and loads of cramming to do. But as soon as my mini tests are over, I will sit myself down and attempt to blog properly...


Third day, we went on a cruise along the Bay of Islands..... Here's us standing infront of the boat.


Bye bye dock!!! Departing land for an awesome boat ride...


It was freezing on the boat after a while, thanks to all the wind. Luckily the sun was out! We took satisfaction in letting our asses face the sun. Having the sun roast ur ass is the most orgasmic feeling ever when you feel like you're on the brink of becoming an ice block...


Saw this hot air balloon in the blue sky an hour or so into the journey...


One of the many scenic docks that we were brought to see.......


Dolphin watching was also on the agenda. You should've seen me! I was like an eager child jumping all over the place just to get a glimpse of them......


But it was worth coz I had never seen a real dolphin jumping in synchronisation before. So pretty! They travel in pairs and when they jump..... SO NICE!!! I wish I had a jumping shot, but too fast to capture.


More shots of us........the sunny gals
Remember the hole in the rock from the second day??? We got to travel to it on the third day... Here're some shot of the hole upclose. We got to go through the hole, and that was exactly what is was........ a hole.



Into the hole........ I took a video of us going into it, just so I can say, "hey, I've been into 'the hole'"


Bye bye hole!!!! It was nice going through you!!


Another shot of us........ I was freezing at this point...


Was SO hungry after the two hour boat trip so decided to tapau fish burgers from the shop with the blue sign.......


We brought our food to the beach and decided to pig out there........


This is where we stayed on the 2nd day.... It's a pretty good backpackers..... Both of them were.
After lunch we decided to go to the beach for a bit....
Spotted these two cutie pies there..... Awwwww!

Wrote some crap on the sand just to make our presence there felt... There were loads of pictures on writing in the sand and posing on the beach but I was too impatient to deal with the loading so yea...........


And then we hit the road again, back to reality....... :(((((


I spent most of my time in the car in this state........

4 comments:

Cassie said...

er dme..going through the hole sounds a lil..ermm..@-@ i wanna see dolphin tooo =D

Dimi said...

haha... i know! but tht also shows hw corrupted ur mind is....LOL

Dimi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lw said...

eh eh eh.. that guy from far looks like mike!! lol. i forgot his name already. the jpa guy who knows esther.