Sunday, February 17, 2008

Packing Away

5:37 PM

"I don't wanna take anymore stuff out... Whyyyyyy am I a girl????? Arghahahaha roaR" -Me

So here's the thing. I am packing. My luggage bag is 20 kg overweight. They charge 100 ringgit or so for every extra kg. Which means, I have to pay 2000 ringgit to bring that extra load...(....which does not include the weight of my laptop AND my hand luggage....). Yes. GO ahead. Ask the question. "Woman, waht the crap are u bringing with you??". But before you do. I challenge you to go pack for a country with 4 seasons which you will be spending almost a year in. There is no way in hell you can pack within the limit. Unless you're a slotherific dude who turns over his undies n wears them for two days in a row....

Here's the other thing. I have to get my hair done today. Just when I've started loving it, I have to cut it/meddle with it/spruce it up, til I ultimately hate it.... Why? Coz a hair cut in Sheep Land is worth more than you can imagine.

And another thing, I have plans to go to genting with Leeza Yong Tau Foo and Mark Por Siew Pau. I am dMe thosai btw. I don't think it works for me, but whatever! I have absoluta no idea how to go to cheras. And I think I made too many appointments for this week.

Which reminds me, Mike leaves for Sydney-too-expensive-land today. All the best in the med world Mike. I'm expecting free med treatments from all my dr friends in the future. I will exchange for free psychology treatments when you fall into that middle age crisis depression/when you need marriage counselling/when you have that psychotic urge to stab someone for no specific reason.

I need to go turn my bag upside down now. Did I mention I have more stuff to stuff into it???

Have fun doin what you do best! You know you love me.

xoxo

5 comments:

erinwho? said...

Haha, we females have the right to bring more luggage! Too bad the airline don't agree upon that statement.

The first time packing is always the hardest. After a while, you'll get used to it.

Dimi said...

hey erin! I know! Tell me about it!! I really wish they were less strict with it. But I don't want sth to happen to the plane either. Sigh.

Ne way, how have u been??? Hope ur havin a fab time in Melbourne. When will u b done with your course there?

Eunice said...

yeahh! i think they should minus off the guy's punya luggage and give more to them of the female kind ;)

haha if only!

dimi dimi why you always fong fei kei on me!

Dimi said...

Heyy Eunice!! I am so SO So sO sorry! Ur not the only one i've bn ffk-ing. There're so many people who'd like to sink their claws into me. Really can't help it tho! I have so little time and so much to do! Really wanted to see u and ally. Again, I am sorry. :( We shall keep in touch via facebook okies. And I promise to go shopping with you when I come back... Hugs!

tha said...

oh at least im that bad as you with the packing hehehe... you'll get better with it later... i just have to say ur hair is a total FAB!!! ;D xxoxx