Sunday, December 9, 2007

There is No Such Thing as Enough

4:24 AM

"I have an aunt who whenever she poured anything for you she would say 'Say when.' My aunt would say 'say when," and of course, we never did. We don't say when because there's something about the possibility, of more. More tequila, more love. More anything. More is better." - Greys Anatomy

My bubble has just been broken. Big time. I feel my excitement being stifled. I feel like I'm bursting with energy but have nowhere to channel it. I feel like I'm bursting with creativity which can't even be translated into words, but the creativity is being sealed up in a box and nailed to be banished to Alcatraz or something.

I can't do something major for rotaract coz the members aren't unanimously agreeing. I was not able to acquire the support I was seeking. Darn this holiday mood. Call me the grinch who wants to steal christmas. Whatever. I don't care!

I should have accepted that darn job. Darn. (x1000)

I just want to do something. And if I can find someone who is feeling likewise, I am sure we will be able to achieve something big together. I had a premonition not long ago that anything I wanted to achive can be achieved. And yes, I do tend to dream big most of the time. Funny thing is, my dreams almost always become a reality. I am not only a dreamer. I am a do-er. I try to achieve the stuff I dream about. It's something I completely love about myself. So call me a psycho for wanting to do something that seems overlty impossible. Where there's drive and passion, there IS a reward.

I will not rest easy this month. I will not just settle. More is always better.

"There's something to be said about a glass half full, about knowing when to say when. I think it's more of a floating line, a barometer of need. Of desire. It's entirely up to the individual, and it depends what's being poured. Sometimes all we want is a taste. Other times there's no such thing as enough, the glass is bottomless... all we want is more."

0 comments: