Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Unstopable

8:03 AM

"SSSSsomebody SSSssstop me!" -The Mask

Ah, yesh, yet another eventful day! Patti (my grandma) came down from Seremban to attend a close relative's funeral and to come see us at the same time. Killing two birds with one stone some say. LOL. Anyhoo, considering I've not been to Seremban in ages!! her coming down was a very delightful surprise for me! I lurve her to bits. I know lotsa people who love their grandmothers to teeny tiny pieces but nothing compares! She's just the cutest, gutsiest, unrelenting, sincere and caring soul on this planet. Spend one day with her and you'll love her too. She might be almost eighty but she's nowhere near senile/weak. And her flamboyant behaviour can send anyone into a throng of giggles. Might be annoying at times, but still, I love her. We all do!

Apparently, I've not been showing it enough, coz I haven't visited Seremban eversince forever. Feel very guilty at the moment. She claimed that if Muhammad wasn't going to go to the mountain, the mountain had to come to him. Blunt. I deserve it la. Ungrateful grandchild that I am. So, I've resolved to spend at least one week there, no matter how much I despise the place, just to make her happy. Maybe I'll travel around and go see all my relatives before I leave for New Zealand. It's the right thing to do. I've been focusing on friends so much, it's about time I got my priorities right. I owe it to everyone.

So woke up this morning and chitchatted with her for a while over breakfast. Talks with Patti is never ending. Literally!



Shexy Patti and Me - both after morning showers

At around eleven ish, I was off to settle carwash business again. Which reminds me : Carwash, this Sunday (2nd December), 9 am til 7 pm at Sentul. Please call me for directions to the place and please DO come and DO contribute to our charitable cause. Picked Nishan up from Brickfields and then we headed to this place.



Yes, I'm sorry people, we just have to make the best out of the venue provided.

Poor Nishan had to travel all the way from Bentong, Pahang to KL just to meet up with the owner to settle the many questions that were circulating and to sign a formal agreement. Anyway, we managed to get quite an awesome deal. Nishan has got about thirty cars lined up to come around and apparently business is good on sundays. Plus, Mr Kumar agreed to absorb the cost for the soap. So *claps* huge gain on our part. Please do spread the word yea people! So, we found out that Mr Kumar was from Bentong as well. Both Nishan and he started to churn out all these grandfather stories about hanging out in the cemetery on a hill and stealing rambutans from an orchard and all the big shots in the area. I was completely lost so I just stared around and acted like I was completely engrossed in the conversation. Managed to get a shot of our banner though. Here it is...
According to Nishan, this should've cost about RM 50, and they wanted to charge us a whopping RM 250. Thank God we managed to obtain sponsors!!! Check out the amount of words though.... Who's gonna stop to read something thaaaat long???


Went for lunch after that. That was before I got us both lost. And before he told me interesting facts about the blue/black (...bruising??) that I got from my med check up on Monday. And before he whacked a huge mosquitoe on my head and claimed that it had sucked out my brain. And before he got confused between lintah and pacat and combined both, giving rise to the all new licat. And before both of us realized how excruciatingly terrible I was with directions. I had naan and Chicken Malay Tikka at an Indian restaurant in Brickfields. Kept me full the entire day! Amidst all the talking, I began to wonder why I wasn't keen on sharing stuff about myself with people like others tend to do pretty well. Was just a fraction of a second which passed in a snap. Sent Nishan to KL Central later so he could go back to Bentong. One dedicated com service director! LOL.
Yep, that's the blue/black that appeared a day after the doctor extracted blood from the vein. Is there a need to be concerned???

Hilton PJ was my next destination. Lee Hua was completing her Hilton Train Project there and Leez and I were cordially invited to render our assistance in her frantic uproar. Fine. I also went there to fulfill my selfish wants. Lee Hua specifically stated, with Leez bearing witness, that should I assist she would obediently attend the District Rotaract Conference in Pulau Pangkor. So I was there in a flash. Stupid me decided to park in the basement. Guess how much I ended paying? 18 ringgit!!!! For a mere 3 hours more or less. Where's the sense in that???
Anyhow, Hua's Hilton project was worth going to see. There's like this huge space on which miniature stuff is placed and a train will go hooting along the miniature villages. Hua's collection was pretty awesome, the ones that I saw at least. Her space was empty compared to the rest but then she had everything ready. Leez and I helped with the minor details. I did the vines on the fences, mostly involving super glue and then dunking the entire thing into this huge tupperware containing grasslike stuff. And Leez spent the entire time making tulips out of crepe paper til her fingers became red. I helped with the tulips later but I don't think I contributed much to tulip making. I suck at it! I made like 5 passable tulips out of the hundreds there! Sheesh.
This was another dude's space. Miniature rumah papans. Neat!
So this was Hua's space, it stretched out a bit further... But yea, pretty much the landscape that she has to fill
I think Lee Hua spent sleepless nights doing this with her bare hands, look how pretty it turned out! Worth it, no?
This was my job for some time, the vines on the fences... better than making tulips! LOL
And Leez, oh so contented with her tulip making skills.. check out the houses in the background, pretty!
Most of the time, we just sat around, giggling while making tulips and reminiscing about the interact conference. Text messages to Ben, Lands...erm, I mean James, never ending teases about yolks/yokes and a futile attempt to get DivaSya to join our twosome was on the agenda. And then, whaddya know? We meet the guy who took the documentary of me during the Interact conference there. Apparently Mr Michael who gave an inspirational talk during the conference was there too, so we got invited to the room to eavesdrop on his talk. I only realized how hot Mr Michael was (...for a person his age of course) when I went over and shook his hand. And now Leez thinks my standards of hot-ness is not the least bit up to par. Sigh. Well at least, I don't fancy a computer animated figment of imagination as opposed to a real human being!!! Pfft.
And when we got bored, we whored! Me and Hua
Am super PROUD of you babe, for spending sleepless nights to churn out creative stuff !

We stayed til around 5 ish and then Leez and I bid goodbye to Hua and headed to the Curve to watch the show with McDreamy in it. What was the name again? Blah. The show was only screening at 11 sth so we settled for Hitman instead. Ahhhhhhhh! Olyphant!!!!!!! *drool* *drool* *drool* So suave, So yummy looking in a suit, so Hot! McDre..who??? Olyphant is the new fantasy in all my dreams. Went to this kopitiam place which also served teppanyaki at Cineleisure for dinner. I had the kiddies meal with a mutated sausage and Leez had yummy looking rice. We were both bloated with satisfaction soon after and have both resolved to go on a diet to look the very least bit appealing come Rotaract conference in Pangkor where we're gonna have to traipse around in minimal clothes... (not that we have to!!!). So yea, it was agreed. Leez is gonna chuck rice and what was it again? And I was gonna just stick with fish and veg and fruits til January. Motivation is the key to successful dieting. Yea right!! Maybe we should just get a colonic!
Got one of Leez with the Kopitiam picture behind....

Wouldn't have been complete without me! LOL. Amongst all the camwhore pics I took, this appeared the best. How'd you do it so effortlessly, Cass???


Went for a short stroll in between movie and dinner to get the food digested. The Curve is so lighted up with Christmas deco already. Lookie! Beauty!


For all my awesome friends who aren't celebrating christmas here, just a little taste of what you're missing back home, not that Christmas overseas won't be as spectacular.... I just miss you guys! *sobs*

Went over to Leez's house after the movie to grab Grey's Anatomy season 4 cds. I made her burn them for me then and there. That's how fanatical I am about the series! But to my greatest, and I stress, GREATEST, disappointment, I can't view them. LeeZA! Why? WHY? I can only hear them speaking, no visualizations what so ever! ROAR! Anyhoo, at least I got my monthly dose of Ernie! I can't decide which one's cuter, Ernie or Oscar... Both have their quirky sides and both I adore to bits. Felt a rush of happiness when Ernie greeted me. Adorable to the maximus!
Me and Ernie, he was agitated by the laser light here, hence the distraction.
He's all for the camera here! Look at those adorable eyes and those adorable paws, you just wanna hug him and never let go!!!!!!!!!
Drove home happy, with a bundle of joy (....cds) til I got home to discover the ultimate shocker. Oh well, you can't have it all, can you?

4 comments:

Cassie said...

it's called Enchanted and i so wanna watch that!...but got exams =/ tee hee...curve looks nicey with all the decors..

and i'm not a camwhore! *denial*

p/s:denial is a part of defence mechanism

nirms said...

That IS one sexay grandma! I like I like ;) Haha! I miss Dimi. And you did something diff to your hair.. new parting or fringe.. I like too!

mike said...

...... dog's....so....clean.... 'o'
hahahaha...and its so damn cute la! btw u can only hear the sound coz u dont have the codecs to watch it.. (thats most likely the case)
u can download em here:
http://www.k-litecodecpack.com/
"Full" one should do.
And thats some nasty bruise. Either ur skin?vein? is very sensitive or the doctor/nurse who jabbed you sucked.

camwhore like cass? just practice at home la..i mean.. who would know ur shameless & vain deeds?

nirmal's weird.. I mean, jessica biel- i understand dimi. Nirms on the other hand...

Dimi said...

Hey guys!!! I miss u all very very much and I wish you would give me more updates on our trip coz apart from Kuala Sel and the dates, I am pretty much left in the dark.LOL.

Cass: Watched it. The ending's errr.... Yep, Curve's a beauty! "I'm not a camwhore" who are u trying to kid, woman? LOL. All the best with exams!!!

Nirms : YEa! Sexxxxxy no?? Didn't do anything to my hair la dear. Just made the parting more prominent that day by combing a whole portion towards the right. But I accept compliments in every form, thank you!!! And I miss Nirmal too!!! (Ignores Mike's Jess Biel vs Nirm comment)

Mike : I owe u SO much for the code!!! Am gonna download it RIGHT NOW. Oscar is just as cute la... Exp, it's master refuses to give it a bath as often. LOL.
The bruise is nastier now. It's like purple!! And the dr did tell me that I have relatively small veins. Is tht a good or bad thing? I DO practice at home!!! You so DONOT want to check my phone...