Thursday, August 9, 2007

Zero Minute-h

3:07 AM

Perfection! Sigh.....

Hehe. Guess where I'm blogging from? Cassie's place!!! I can hear Nirm in the shower and I reckon Cassie is sleeping.... For the record Cass, this computer's so sleek and the contrast is as sharp as a knife!! It's better than the plasma PC my bought....

Anywayz, we finally got back our results today. Funny. I had a really good sleep yesterday. ANd a really good swim today apart from the slight lack of stamina. Followed by a really delicious lunch while watching Grey's Anatomy... (yep, mom actually bought the whole of season 3, too bad they've almost finished airing it on tv) My point is, it seemed like any other normal day. Not like a today-i-get-my-results day. Until, I received Jacintha's message claiming that Mr Chong called her to congratulate her on her qualitatious (???!!?) performance.... which reminds me, CONGRATULATIONS JACINTHA!! AND EVERYONE OUT THERE WHO GOT WHAT THEY GOT! PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE CAN BE CONSIDERED AN ACHIEVER LA... except me that is, coz I set extraordinarily high standards for myself... And I demand only the best from myself although I expect the worst... So the 3As (GP, Bio and Chem) plus 1B (FreAkinG math!!!) that I managed to get was not good enough.... Expected. But honestly, not good enough. If only I hadn't missed out that question........!!! If only I could go back in time and finish off that question. Ugh!! The perfectionist!!

WTV. Can't wallow any longer! Have to focus on the SATs now.... I feel like swopping eng lit with math. There was a time when I used to LURve math. Oh how much has changed!!

We're about to....i think so....leave for Wan Ling's house soon... If these girls get dressed soon that is, and if we don't lose our way which I strongly doubt considering I have no sense of direction whatsoeva... Hope the night goes well... Might go clubbing y'know! *scoff*

1 comments:

mostlyepiphanies said...

hey congrats on ur results!!From here on out,there's no way but forward!!

Its great that ur interested in gaining admissions into a uni in the states!I'd love to study in the states given a chance.all the best!!