Saturday, March 31, 2007

And so i cry.....

8:39 AM

So i'm sitting on the couch, trying to concentrate on Photosynthesis and all it's wonders and suddenly my vision is obscured.... Everything's blurry and i feel the warmth in my eyes, drowning my vision. And then a tear slips down my cheek and my vision is back... My eyes still glassy, begging to overflow but i refused to let it.....

No one's at home, everyone's gone somewhere.... Me? Well, i had to study. It was an obligation, not a choice. But more than anything at that point, i needed to vent. I needed to rid myself of all the frustration, mounted in me. I was weak, feeble-unable to deal with it by myself. Why? WHY? WHYYYYYY?

But there's no one. Again the torrid silence fills the air, makes me sick.. And so i cry. Silently, not a sound but i wished so bad that a wail would escape my mouth.... I needed it. I wanted it....
Today, my emotions got the better of me, tomorrow, i won't let it.

1 comments:

Cassie said...

it's alright to cry and vent...know that i'm here =)