Sunday, March 17, 2013

Inspiration

8:19 AM

I just wrote a whole goddamn post about feeling disconnected and it self deleted. Yes. Self deleted. I don't know how it happened! And it was a pretty good composition too. But here's some pictures of some of my recent baking stints. Got my baking mojo back.

So here's hoping I get my writing mojo back soon too!!

 Oat cookies which I made from bananas, cranberries and oats ONLY. Made these after I learnt that my family has a history of high cholestrol and how oats has the capacity to reverse the effects.

 Baked these vanilla muffins to raise awareness for my Run for a cause 10 km speed run in aid of the National Autism Society of Malaysia (NASOM). I've collected RM 1040 so far and it really inspired me to get back into baking. I've been doing the baking thing and spreading the love in the office to spur people to make a donation and also to thank the ones who made a donation.

Banana nutella swirl muffins, the favorite of the lot. Making these made me feel like a muffin connosieur. 

A lot has been on my mind lately which has churned more blog worthy stuff within me. But I have been really considering switching to word press. Perhaps a change in blogosphere is exactly what I need to get my creative juices flowing again. 

0 comments: