Wednesday, June 22, 2011

YUMMAY....

2:06 AM

I apologize for having to come up with this blog post in my blog which is usually adorned with very meaningful posts about very meaningful things that happens in my very meaningful life. I have to admit that at times, I am just a girl after all and I have my very own vices. And one of them is in the form of Ryan Reynolds.... *drools*.

Just got back from Tropicana City Mall where Allan and I finally caught up over lunch and then decided to sit down for a bit to Green Lantern. We went in fifteen minutes later but I don't think we missed much... At least not the most important bit (ie: THE BODY). Anyhoooo. I'm still over awed at how much Ryan has toned up from his Scrubs days. Kudos to him really because I don't even see an ounce of fat on that body... Perhaps I'm blinded by all the hotness?

From a scene in Srubs

Ryan NOW. Those chiseled absss!

Greek God.

In other areas. I think I should up my swimming ante. I realized this this morning when Allan came over to swim. I had already done 26 laps by the time he joined me and after that I think I did 20 something more with chat gaps in between and I didn't feel tired even then. Which is not good. Without diversifying your routines you gain very little out of it...

I also think I am losing my baking talent. Either that or the ancestral oven that we have is working against me. I tried baking cinnamon apple muffins yesterday but they didn't turn out properly. The inside was still pasty and it lacked that flaky texture. Which drives me to the conclusion that when you are purchasing a house, a lot of emphasis needs to be put into the kitchen. I for one would need an inspirational kitchen coz without the proper equipment I become easily uninspired. Sad but true.

Food time!

0 comments: