Sunday, September 19, 2010

Joy

1:41 AM

Joy.

The joy of having good friends.

Naina's 21st in her mansion-like house. Theme: the roaring twenties.


The Joy of dance.

The UMSA crew at the AMS Dinner. Ladies in the sarees and I were involved in the traditional indian dance from Devdas and those clad in black did the Sumazau dance.

The joy of being Indian.

wearing the Gujju style saree. Tied so effortlessly by Kuha and thanks to Shanika for the saree itself.....

If only I had the joy of time as well but I have so much to do!!! Will be relieved as soon as the coming week is over.

My mom wrote the greatest article of all time about God in the newspapers. Simple yet so much truth and I couldn't have agreed more with what she had to say. I guess I'm proud to be my mother's daughter. Another source of JOY. the heaven's are singing on me! Here's the link : mom's the best :)

0 comments: