Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Breaking free

4:27 AM

Some ball pictures that I sneaked in... others are up on Facebook....

UMSA committee 2010. The lovely people.


with some of the committee members...

with the cool peeps at my table. Such sporting people, none of them were UMSA members, all just came to support me... missing from this snap was Nathan and Wei-Yuen who left earlier.

Akash came as my pilot that day =D


Me and the Fire dance girls. Jie Huei choreographed the dance as our ball opening act....

I spoke the truth to someone I love today. It doesn't matter what the truth is or the consequences. The liberating feeling is all that matters. That you no longer carry the burden of the silly awkwardness that lingers situation after situation, time after time.

I notice with time that I keep discovering all the things that I don't want in life. Why is it then that it's so hard to discover the things that I actually do want? Do I have to slash out all the options on my list until one prominent one prevails?

I feel like I'm in desperate need of close girl friends. I need that sort of an intimacy right now.

I wish I had more inspiration to write yet another 2 3000 worded essays this break. I feel robbed off my break. What's the point when there're irritating thoughts of assignments lurking within the mind?

The ball just passed. And after all those practices and dances and planning, there's an anti climatic feel in the air. The ball went superb, perhaps the most successful one thus far so why this feeling?

I miss something. But I don't know what that is right now. I can't pinpoint. I just know I miss it.

I feel like breaking free. Sitting under a coconut tree in the warm sun and zoning out would be ideal. Getting away.

I feel like I could try harder. But I just couldn't be bothered right now.

0 comments: