Sunday, November 8, 2009

A month and counting

2:20 PM






I am uploading this upon request of a certain someone who thinks he looks like Collin Farrel (I almost typed in Firth) from the movie 'In Bruges' here. LOL. What a crack up, seriously! And in hopes of chasing away a stranger who keeps leaving odd comments in my chatbox. I wish I had that much time to go around leaving odd comments in other peoples chatboxes and then not even owning up to them.
It's been one month. Too short really. I feel like I've been with him forever now. I didn't want him to take me anywhere, especially since he had to pay NZD 1700 for his car repairs and take the bus here and also coz we were all still stuck in a study daze. But we still did something. Thoughtful enough to make it perfect. I always thought it was weird when couples sat on the same side of the table. Until I did it yesterday. Didn't feel odd at all. Felt right.

And then we went back to the viaduct. And walked around. That place drips with droplets of memories. It's where he revealed. Where we watched fireworks. Where I met the majority of his friends. Where those lavish appartments with yatch parking lodges lie. Has to be my favorite place....
Two papers to go. And then I am freeeeeeee. And i CANNOT wait. OMYLORD. studying is such a drag!!! It's killing my social life and making my arse grow exponentially....

In other areas, I think the explanation of securitization by the clip below is pretty awesome. I love my sociology lecturer. He has amazing aids to helps us study. We got to watch south park at lecture once and it was completely related to the topic. Amazing sources!




0 comments: