Monday, October 13, 2008

Disappearing Act

2:57 PM

Dimi is nerdifying herself throughout the month of October. Not because I want to, because I NEED to. Laptop's gonna be locked up and stuffed into JoBanana's closet til I sit for my last paper. Bye-Bye Facebook. Bye-Bye Blogging. Bye-Bye I tunes. Bye-Bye MSN messenger. Bye-Bye DVDs. Bye-Bye Youtube. Geez. Life's gonna be a bore....

Still. There is one form of entertainment that I cannot and will not wean myself away from. =D The best form. One that has my head floating amidst clouds. Elaboration not necessary at this point in time.

A very happy nerdy me =D

More birthdays coming up. But I've made a pact with myself to only upload pictures both on facebook or on my blog only after my exams. It's the only way I can stop myself from procrastinating, especially when there can be no allowance for procrastination. So feel free to ignore the link to my blog within the next one month. I will continue checking blogs/my facebook account/e mails at uni or in JoBanana's room occasionally so feel free to leave me messages using these avenues. My cell phone's still the best bet.

Disappearing for now but not for long. You know you'll miss me!

0 comments: