Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Happy Joy Joy

2:27 PM

Today, I woke up with a happy feeling at the pit of my stomach. Even though it was an hour later than the time I planned to wake up, thanks to the start of day light savings. It was reminiscent of the feeling I used to have everytime I woke up on a Saturday morning back when I was twelve years old and my mom, my sister and I used to get dressed and spend almost the entire day out. Window shopping, and eating at fast food outlets. Miss doing that.

But today that feeling returned. It was almost as if I woke up with this big goofy smile plastered on my face. I feel like everything has fallen into place. The stuff I wish would happen are actually happening the exact way I want it to.

And although some of my friends seem to be at the wrong place at this very moment, and need me to be there, I genuinely am happy to be there for them. I don't feel burdened one bit.

I seriously haven't a clue as to how things will pan out next week or tomorrow or perhaps in the next few hours. All I know is, at this very moment, I am happy. I've worked my way to the middle of the happy maze and somewhat got entagled within the chokes of joy.

Spreading the love! Hope ur days are blessed with bliss too!

ps : i'm trying to come up with a new name for my blog. Priceless crap sounds so lame now. Crap IS priceless! What was I thinking? Ne suggestions??

0 comments: