Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Ways in Which It Kicks your a**

9:43 PM

I went for a swim today. Coz when I scanned the pool, there was hardly anyone swimming. Which means yay! I get a lane all to myself. Whaddya know... After paying the swim fee, people start piling in. An entire Korean family invaded my lane. So I swam in the learner's lane. Which I had all to myself. Only catch - It stretched to 3/4th of the pool. Sigh.

Decided to go back and bathe. So I put on my clothes and happily wandered out. Only to have almost died there and then of pneumonia! My swimsuit was soaking up my clothes in places that should NOT appear to be soaked on an average person. So yea. There was me, traipsing along back to Huia with my crotch soaked which felt and looked like I had peed in my pants AND my chest soaked which made it look like I was lactating. Sigh No. 2.

I discovered that anyone who's everyone has already made plans to go watch Dark Knight with everyone who's anyone. So I am stranded. With no means of watching the movie which supposedly caused the death of Heath Ledger. Whyyyyyyyyy? But no sigh for this one. Coz as I write, Tuan is booking tickets. Hehehe.

Came back and vacuumed my room. It was clean....... until, I opened a box of FAB washing powder to do my laundry and tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! SNOW! Not in a OMG-Bless me-Bless me-It's snow!!! Kinda way. Rather in a NOoooOOOooooOOOOoooo-Sh*t-Sh*t-I-just vacuumed kinda way. I didn't bother to revacuum. Let's look at it this way. If water falls on my carpet, which is bound to happen considering what a klutz I am, there will be buBBles!!!! And THEN my day will be complete...... -_-

Fabulous!

You don't really have to love me today, but yet I know you do!

xoxo

0 comments: