Sunday, June 17, 2007

Pictures Galore

7:38 PM

Ni Ni and me
My favoritest pic of the night..... Maybe coz it was with Liang??? LOL
Chem group pic with Teng and Mike..... And the shortest of em allll.....
Father figure, Mr Ala and me.......
Ben and me.......
Rou Rou and me
Mr ALa looked like he couldn't take another pic.....
Chelle and I.....

Norman, my blood relative, and me..... that red tie makes this pic look good......
My two favorite girls looking all pretty!!!
Glam queen Jas, Abel-her hot date and me
s2 on stage........
Mike and Me...... I think Mike looks pretty good in pink... Hee...


all the ex CHS-ians of 5S5 in a line.....
it was Xander's (read: Tze Siang) idea to spread out our fingers into a number 5
Sheng and Me
Miss Irma's smile lights up the room
Me and my New Bestie... NImmI!!!!



Manda, Seetha and me.... Manda looks like snow white with ruby lips
Awwwww, the sweeetest couple of em all..... Dani and Sing Huey
Smarty Elaine (who got the award for best in Chem and Physics) and me.....
Ben's shoving the desert thingy (which i din get to taste at all) in my mouth
JJ and me..... He was having fever, poor thing!!!





Graduating Rotaractors....... sigh...
Sizzling hot Mr. Kingsley and me
Sweet and Alice and me, ... she looks really really good here.....
Mr. Chong and my lunch break gang
Graduating class of S2, i might be too dark to spot...... LOL






Ling and me... check out the cleavage... oh, n u can get a good view of Alice's Marilyn Monroe dress in the background....
Mr Chong and us
Xiang and Wan Yin - they look smashing!!!! Love the hair Wan Yin!!!
Mike, Wan Yin and the white bowls that never fail to stand out......
This is my lunch break gang....... LOL (minus SHa who couldn't be there for personal reasons)







Wannitta, Ling and Me.......
ShReen, the white bowls and me
I thought Mr. Kinglsey looked smokin' hot man
Tha and Me - Mummy made both of us up.......
ShEr and Me








Me and Jas - her dress was Hollywood glam!!
ShEr - her very first appearance in a skirt....... Must see footage
Bagus, Sobana, Dani and Sing Huey
Nisha and me
Titine and me - I helped Titine pick out her gorgeous dress from Somerset Bay









pre prom lunch with Tha before meeting up with the rest
practicing for our prom pout
At mi Casa
Three pretty ladies (Nims, Tha and ELaine) and a black sheep
ANd the picture takin begins.........










Ling and Case
Me and ShrEEn, Rou looks like she's freezing back there
s2 gals
......and again
ThA and Me











I'm a serial eye shutter when it comes to pictures
Nisha, E Ting and Meeee
Sha, performing black magic to lure us into her Movement
Sha in her Hitler Movement tee
"Oh Reallyy???" - Nims and Dani












Jeremy and the Tiki dolls LOL
Mike and Chelle have almost identical smiles - white and toothy...
Mike, Titine, Chelle and yours truly
Titine's just pretending to study, we were ALL in this cam whoring idea together.....
sMILee!! Ben, Sher, Sob and ShrEEn lepakking at the foyer before class













ME in Jas's tribal head thingy.... y does it look so much better on Titine??!?
ShErEEn and mE : EyEs widE shut vErsion
ShErEEn, ThAyA and mE (we weren't aware of Tha's presence til we saw the pic)
ShErEEn and mE : EyEs widE opEn vErsion
Little Miss Harvard - don't be fooled by that oh-so-sweet smile....














The Harvard Gal and Me!
We'll still be bestfriends post Harvard, right Jacintha??
Cutesy Titine
Eeek, wrong sequence! Graduating class of Jan 06
Titine in Jacintha's tribal accessories
Had to upload pictures at Aunty Joan's place coz my PC went completely berserk again. When i switched it on today, all my files had been erased and my i tunes went 'ka poof' into the air.... Trying not to tear my hair out... AAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrghhh.

Luckily i saved most of my stuff on my pen drive so ....*evil laughter*
Anyway, won't be blogging for a while coz the PC's gonna be in for repair.
Feel so guilty for using this for so many hours esp since aunty Joan was so nice to me...
While i'm gone, have fun looking at the pics......... finally! FINALLY!! yea yea......

3 comments:

Cassie said...

no picture of us together?

*sob sob*

nirms said...

Dimi I found your blog! Whee! And yay, I'm the new bestie! Whee! Hehehe. Can't wait for the genting trip :)

♣ тSc ♠ said...

ok..... dat's WAY alot of pix lol XD anw, u luk real gud! n dat guy...(u noe hu la...) nt dat cute la. u can do beta >< ;p